Map Picture Box Control
The Map Picture Box control includes the map from the user's session in the
Within Report Designer, there is no user session with a map, so the control on the design surface shows a placeholder map. The Preview uses a sample map service.
Properties Common to Most Controls
For more information about the properties listed below, see Properties Common to Most Controls.
- Actions: Align to Grid, Size to Grid, Center Horizontally, Center Vertically, Bring to Front, Send to Back, Fit Bounds to Container
- Styles: Even Style, Odd Style, Style
- Appearance: Background Color, Border Color, Border Dash Style, Border Width, Borders, Font Name, Font Size, Font Unit, Font Effects, Foreground Color, Padding
- Behavior: Can Publish, Keep Together, Visible
- Data: Tag
- Design: Name
- Layout: Location, Size
- Navigation: Bookmark, Parent Bookmark, Navigation URL
For more information regarding each of the property groups, see the Control Reference.
Sets whether an item can be split horizontally across pages. When
|Sets the alignment of the image within the control.|
Refer to the following resources for additional help on implementing this control: