The Sidebar includes a list of options to administer, manage and learn more about
The Sidebar in VertiGIS Studio Report Designer
The File button displays a list of options for managing your
- New: Open a new
reportusing one of the available options.
My Reports: Displays a list of reportsthat you have saved.
- Recent: Displays a list of
reportsthat you have made changes to recently.
- Shared With Me: Displays a list of
reportsthat are shared with you.
- Save: Saves the
- Save As: Saves the
reportusing a new name.
- Import: Allows you to import a .json file of a
- Export: Allows you to export your
reportto a .json file.
The Info button displays the Title and Description of the
The panel also provides links to:
- The ArcGIS Online or Portal item representing the
- A button to copy the URL to the item.
- A hyperlink to open the URL to the item.
- Information on deployment of the product.
Displays a list of all data sources that have been saved to the user account. From this item you can edit or delete any of the existing data sources. You can add new data connections as well.
Changing the name of a data source will break existing reports that use it.
Displays the product version number and a list of links to various help topics.