Page Break Control
The Page Break control defines a page delimiter in a
To insert a page break before or after a certain band, use the page break property in the band's property panel.
Properties Common to Most Controls
For more information about the properties listed below, see Properties Common to Most Controls.
- Actions: Align to Grid, Size to Grid, Center Horizontally, Center Vertically, Bring to Front, Send to Back, Fit Bounds to Container
- Styles: Even Style, Odd Style, Style
- Appearance: Background Color, Border Color, Border Dash Style, Border Width, Borders, Font Name, Font Size, Font Unit, Font Effects, Foreground Color, Padding
- Behavior: Can Publish, Keep Together, Visible
- Data: Tag
- Design: Name
- Layout: Location, Size
- Navigation: Bookmark, Parent Bookmark, Navigation URL
For more information regarding each of the property groups, see the Control Reference.
Refer to the following resources for additional help on implementing this control: