Scale Bar Control
Includes a scale bar in the
The Scale Bar control works with 2D maps only. If you print a 3D web scene from a Web AppBuilder app, the Scale Bar control will be blank.
Properties Common to Most Controls
For more information about the properties listed below, see Properties Common to Most Controls.
- Actions: Align to Grid, Size to Grid, Center Horizontally, Center Vertically, Bring to Front, Send to Back, Fit Bounds to Container
- Styles: Even Style, Odd Style, Style
- Appearance: Background Color, Border Color, Border Dash Style, Border Width, Borders, Font Name, Font Size, Font Unit, Font Effects, Foreground Color, Padding
- Behavior: Can Publish, Keep Together, Visible
- Data: Tag
- Design: Name
- Layout: Location, Size
- Navigation: Bookmark, Parent Bookmark, Navigation URL
For more information regarding each of the property groups, see the Control Reference.
Sets the unit of scale displayed. By default, the unit is set to the same measure unit as that used in the
The preconfigured templates use the appropriate units for the paper size. Templates for ISO paper sizes use metric units. Templates for ANSI paper sizes use imperial units.
Allow Markup Text
Sets whether you can use HTML markup tags to format the text in the
Sets whether an item can be split horizontally across pages. When
Refer to the following resources for additional help on implementing this control: