The Sidebar includes a list of options to administer, manage and learn more about VertiGIS Studio Print Designer.
The Sidebar in VertiGIS Studio Print Designer
The File button displays a list of options for managing your
- New: Open a new
print templateusing one of the available options.
- My Print Templates: Displays a list of
print templatesthat you have saved.
- Recent: Displays a list of
print templatesthat you have made changes to recently.
- Shared With Me: Displays a list of
print templatesthat are shared with you.
- Save: Saves the
- Save As: Saves the
print templateusing a new name.
- Import: Allows you to import a .json file of a
- Export: Allows you to export your
print templateto a .json file.
The Info button displays the Title and Description of the
The panel also provides links to:
- The ArcGIS Online or Portal item representing the
- A button to copy the URL to the item.
- A hyperlink to open the URL to the item.
- Information on deployment of the product.
Displays the product version number and a list of links to various help topics.